Senior Highway Engineer – Competitive Salary
We are looking for a skilled, enthusiastic and self-motivated Senior Highway Engineer to join our growing team. You’ll have responsibility for delivering a range of local authority and development schemes throughout the UK.
Our vision is to supply professional traffic engineering, transport planning and highway design services in an honest and friendly way so our customers choose to use us again and recommend us to others.
The post could be based at either our Beverley or Manchester Offices or potentially anywhere in the UK via flexible working arrangements.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Produce preliminary and detailed highway designs for a range of public and private sector clients.
- Prepare and review engineering output including technical drawings and reports.
- Work collaboratively with clients, project teams and utility providers to realise effective solutions.
- Work with local highway authorities in developing design solutions and obtaining technical approval.
You’ll ideally have:
- At least 5 years’ experience from a highway or traffic infrastructure perspective.
- A relevant civil engineering or transferable qualification.
- Knowledge of DMRB, MfS andLTN1/20 relating to the design of local highway schemes.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety & environmental awareness in design and construction.
- An understanding of AutoCAD and associated software packages, including 3D design.
- Membership of a relevant professional body.
Being part of the LTP team means that as well as a competitive salary you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits such as:
- Flexitime arrangements to enable staff to shape their own working day.
- Hybrid working arrangements to enable staff to work within a first-class office environment and also from home.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- The opportunity to progress quickly within the company.
- Membership of group pension scheme with above statutory employer contributions.
- Funded CPD support including training, further study opportunities and payment of professional subscriptions.
Our culture is important to us, and our goals are to:
- Make a positive contribution to society and our industry.
- Provide quality services based upon the principles of sustainability and safety.
- Be an organisation that employs only the best staff, gives them interesting and rewarding work and provides opportunities for them to develop.
- Ensure that all staff are committed to personal development and professional integrity, demonstrated through membership of professional institutions.
If you are interested, please send a CV to email@example.com. For an informal chat please call Tony Kirby (07796 696802) or Andy Mayo (07870 902552).